WestCASA is based at the Multidisciplinary Centre (MDC) in Werribee
The Wyndham Multidisciplinary Centre (MDC) brings together specialist sexual assault and family violence services under one roof in Melbourne’s fast growing western suburbs and features counselling and advocacy support services, general health checks, therapeutic support, forensic medical services, as well as guidance through the justice system.
MDC is located at the “Women’s Health Hub”
Level 2, 236 Hoppers Lane, WERRIBEE VIC 3030.
Counselling Line: 9216 0444
Administration Line: 9216 0411
Intake Hours: 9.30am – 4.30pm, Monday-Friday
• Reception / Administration Officer (1 EFT)
• Specialist Trauma Service Counsellor/Advocate (0.8 EFT) DPFC & WestCASA Sites
• Specialist Trauma Service INTAKE Counsellor/Advocate (0.7 EFT) DPFC
• Counsellor/Advocate (0.8 EFT)
• After Hours Crisis Care Counsellor/Advocate Position (Casual)